Hit a Home Run with Our NYC Accommodations
As the home of the NY Yankees, NY Mets, NY Knicks, NY Rangers, NY Liberty, and two professional football teams, New York City is a mecca for sports fans. When you stay at The Wolcott Hotel, you’ll enjoy inviting and affordable accommodations close to all of NYC’s sports stadiums.
Basketball & Hockey at Madison Square Garden
Madison Square Garden, the home court for the New York Knicks and NY Rangers, is less than a half mile away from The Wolcott Hotel. All you have to do is walk out of our hotel and down the street to The Garden (a seven-minute walk), where you can cheer as your favorite team scores the winning point. No matter who you’re rooting for, a game at Madison Square Garden is a thrilling experience.
Yankee Stadium & Citi Field
Baseball fanatics love our hotel’s close proximity to Citi Field, the home of the New York Mets, and the famous Yankee Stadium. Both stadiums are only 11 miles away, a short drive or subway ride. In fact, our hotel is near a subway stop that will take you directly to Yankee Stadium without any trouble. In addition to hosting the home games of the New York Yankees, the stadium offers more than a million square feet of sophisticated event space.
Sports Stadiums near Our Hotel:
- NY Knicks (NBA), NY Liberty (WNBA), & NY Rangers (NHL) at Madison Square Garden, 0.4 mile
- Track & Field at Icahn Stadium, 7.2 miles
- NY Professional Football at MetLife Stadium, 9.1 miles
- NY Mets (MLB) at Citi Field, 11 miles
- NY Yankees (MLB) & New York City FC (MLS) at Yankee Stadium, 11.2 miles
- NY Red Bulls (MLS) at Red Bull Arena, 13.1 miles
- Brooklyn Cyclones (MILB) at MCU Park, 16 miles
- Staten Island Yankees (MILB) at Richmond County Bank Ballpark, 18.8 miles