How to Get to Our New York City Hotel
Whether arriving by car or plane, you’ll find our hotel is easy to find and conveniently located in the heart of NYC. For directions, parking information, and traveling tips, view the items in the accordion below. We look forward to welcoming you to our historic hotel.
Click here for driving directions provided by Google.com. Put in the address you are driving from in the A text box for Google Directions and then click "Get Directions" to see your directions to The Wolcott Hotel.
There is 24-hour parking available around the corner from the hotel. There are no in and out privileges. You MUST get the discount coupon from the Hotel's front desk before claiming your car.
So pull up to the hotel and leave your car parked outside. Check in, unload your car, and then go park it and walk back to the hotel.
Prices, tolls, and rates change all the time. View the following link for more info — NYC Taxi & Limousine Commission RATE OF FARE
Airports near The Wolcott Hotel:
- JFK International Airport
- La Guardia Airport
- Newark Airport For service, visit Air-Tran.
Outside of baggage claim, there is a transportation desk where you can book a shuttle van to the hotel. The van may stop at other hotels before arriving at The Wolcott Hotel
From John F. Kennedy Airport
Get the JFK air train to Howard Beach Station outside of baggage claim. Take the "A" train to 34th Street Penn Station. Walk east to Broadway and turn south (right) to 31st Street. The hotel is located between 5th Avenue and Broadway. This is the long way to get to the hotel, about 2-3 hours.
- Air Train - $5 per Person
- Subway - $2.50 per Person
The 6 local train stops at 33rd Street and Park Avenue South. Walk west past Madison Avenue to 5th Avenue. Turn south (left) to 31st Street.
Penn Station / Madison Square Garden. All other trains stop at Penn Station. Walk East on Broadway and turn south (right) to 31st Street. The Hotel is located between 5th Avenue and Broadway.
From Newark International Airport
Take Airlink bus #302 to Newark's Penn Station, then take the PATH Rapid Transit Train to New York's Penn Station. Then walk east to Broadway and turn south (right) to 31st Street. The Hotel is located between 5th Avenue and Broadway.
Javits Center Bus
- Exit the hotel, turn right and walk to the corner, and then turn left walk to 34th Street. Cross 34th Street. Turn left, and about 20 feet from the corner is a bus stop. Take the M34 bus to the Javits Center. Tip if other people are waiting to go to the center at the bus stop with you, ask them if they want to share a taxi because the price per person should be the same as the bus.
- Some shows offer a free shuttle bus from 7th Avenue and 31st Street. Exit the hotel and turn left. Walk 3 blocks to 7th Avenue. Cross 7th Avenue. Cross 31st Street (to the right). If you get tired of waiting to walk to 7th Avenue and 34th, take the M34 bus heading west to the Javits Center, or ask the other people waiting to share a taxi cab.
Find out more information about the Javits Center.